Where Do You Focus Your Time?

by L. Aynn Daniels on April 21, 2014

80% Of The Time You Wear 20% of Your Clothes

nature_farmland_wallpaper image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You have probably heard that 80 percent of the work is done by 20 percent of the people.  This is also known as the Pareto Principle and is taught in every business class in America. But did you know that the Pareto Principle applies in many others areas of life too?

  • 80 percent of traffic jams occur on 20 percent of the roads
  • 80 percent of soda is consumed by 20 percent of soda drinkers
  • 80 percent of classroom participation comes from 20 percent of the students
  • 80 percent of the profits come from 20 percent of the customers
  • 80 percent of problems are generated by 20 percent of employees
  • 80 percent of all decisions are made on 20 percent of the information

Are you one of the 80 percent or one of the 20 percent?  Where do you focus your time?

 Look at it this way…

The most productive 20 percent of your activities are sixteen times more productive than the remaining 80 percent.

To decrease the complexity of your life and increase productivity, focus on the top 20 percent.

 468x60_banner4 Staged ImageTo See What I Focus On – Click.Here

Share and Enjoy:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • RSS
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post:


Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/85/5326185/tmp/sess_tibhlg2b812njmpi2fmib9lai4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0